X-sense DS51 uses electrochemical sensing technology for carbon monoxide detector and photoelectric for smoke detecting technology.
With 4.4 star rating from its users, X-Sense DS51 is highly recommended for every home owner.
X-Sense DS51 Review
- Detects smoke and carbon monoxide
- 85 dB voice alarm for each detector
- Uses high sensitive sensing technologies
- Convenient and easy to use
- Easy to instal
- Easy to use test/silence button
- With LED indicating running lamp
- Powered by battery only. No back up power
- No digital display for the gas level
- No end-life and low battery warning