Both alarms are battery-operated. Each requires a 9-V battery and the batteries are already included with those unit.
First Alert SCO403 Alarm Combination Pack Review
First Alert SCO403 alarm combination pack features are described below:
- The pack contains one carbon monoxide alarm and one smoke alarm
- Easy to install, no complex wiring involved
- Requires a 9-volt battery
- Continues running even in case of power outage
- The carbon monoxide alarm uses electrochemical sensor
- The smoke alarm uses ionization smoke sensing technology
- Easy to use test/silence button
- Low battery warning offers continuous monitoring against carbon monoxide and fire hazards
- Comes with unit end-life warning
- Releases 85 dB sound alarm when detecting carbon monoxide and smoke
- Having missing battery guard to ensure battery is installed
- Those units can be mounted on wall and ceiling
- This combination pack is suitable for home, mobile home and RV. This is another best carbon monoxide detector for car.