First Alert Onelink smoke and carbon monoxide detector is a dual detector. It can detect smoke and carbon monoxide at the same time, using the best sensing technology, photoelectric and electrochemical technology.
It is very easy to install First Alert Onelink smoke and carbon monoxide detector. There will be no complex wiring work, so you don’t have to call for technician to install this unit.
First Alert Onelink Smoke And Carbon Monoxide Detector Best Features
First Alert Onelink smoke and carbon monoxide detector is wireless, no wire required. You can install an integrated home alarm system easily with this product. Each unit will be able to communicate with another unit in that system.
If one of your First Alert Onelink detects smoke or carbon monoxide, it will then activate all of First Alert Onelink inside your home. This will help you know the danger as soon as possible just the unit detects smoke or carbon monoxide from any location in your home, where you install the unit.
This cannot be obtained by single smoke and carbon monoxide detector. Wit such unit, it will take longer time to alert you when smoke and carbon monoxide appear.
Here are the best of features of First Alert Onelink smoke and carbon monoxide detector:
- It uses wireless technology.
- First Alert Onelink can be interconnected with the other to create an integrated alarm systems.
- This is a talking alarm or voice alarm (85 dB). It can tell you where smoke or carbon monoxide comes from. So you can easily and quickly save you and your family once you hear the alarm.
- It has test and silence button.
- Low battery alarm enable.
- It is very accurate dual alarm with Photoelectric and Electrochemical sensing technology
- Comes with 7-year limited warranty.
The Cons of First Alert Onelink Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector
This unit is really an ideal dual smoke and carbon monoxide detector for every home. However, one thing that makes this unit needs to be improved is no power back up.
First Alert Onelink smoke and carbon monoxide detector is powered by AA battery only. There is no backup power, which is very crucial for providing continuous smoke and carbon monoxide detection.
Just imagine if one of them loses its battery power in the night and you have no AA battery stock in your home. That’s a problem. It will stop detecting.
You have to have enough AA battery stock in your home to avoid this problem.
If you would like to know how much this unit it is, you can visit Amazon.com.