High carbon monoxide level is dangerous and can cause you die in no time. This is truly correct. But please do not underestimate with low level of carbon monoxide. Physicians say that low level carbon monoxide can cause you get nausea, headache, fatigue and neurological damage.
Remember that carbon monoxide is built up from low concentration before it turns to deadly concentration.
So that is why carbon monoxide detector 10 ppm is very essential for you and your family safety.
Carbon Monoxide Detector 10 PPM Review
CO Expert 2014 is an ultra low level carbon monoxide detector. It can detect carbon monoxide started from 7 ppm.
It will start sending visual and sound alarm at 10 ppm level of carbon monoxide.
Here are the complete features of CO Experts 2014 carbon monoxide detector 10 ppm:
1. Start detecting from 7 ppm and give instant reaction to carbon monoxide exposure
2. Giving visual and 85 dB sound alarm started from 10 ppm of CO
3. No need to replace battery. It is powered by a lithium battery that has 5 years lifespan
4. Free maintenance
5. No calibration required
6. It is small size and compact
7. It has a base stand and makes it placed easily anywhere you prefer
8. Suitable for home, office, car, RVs and boat
9. Come with 5 years warranty