Actually, changing battery in carbon monoxide detector can be done by yourself. You don’t have to call a technician to do that. It is relatively easy to do.
Whenever you find your carbon monoxide detector needs to be replaced its battery, change it immediately. Never postpone to change the battery even though it is only for backup power since you will never know when AC power will fail to supply.
Watch the following video on how to change battery in carbon monoxide detector.
How to Change Battery in Carbon Monoxide Detector
I just want to remind you that for First Alert, battery is placed at the front side of carbon monoxide detector. But for Kidde carbon monoxide detector, its battery is placed at the rear side of the unit.
If it is the first time for you to replace the battery, please refer to its manual before trying to open your unit.
Incoming search terms:
- how to change battery in carbon monoxide detector
- carbon monoxide detector battery replacement
- changing battery in carbon monoxide detector
- replace batteries in co2 detector
- how to remove battery from first alert carbon monoxide alarm
- how to open carbon moxide detector
- how to change the battery on a carbon monoxide detector
- carbon monoxide alarm change battery
- how to change battery in carbon monoxide alarm
- how do you remove a carbonmonoxide alarm