Carbon monoxide alarm nighthawk kn-copp-3 displays current CO level or concentration in part per million (ppm). The display is large enough and very easy to see.
What I like very much from this unit is it is full of features that make Nighthawk KN-COPP-3 as perfect carbon monoxide alarm for home.
Please look at the unit image. It looks very nice too.
Best Features ofAlarm Nighthawk KN-COPP-3
- Measures carbon monoxide levels accurately through its electrochemical sensor.
- Continues working while power outages because it has 9-volt battery back up
- Stores CO peak level. The data can be recalled until you reset it.
- Displays updated digital reading at every 15 seconds. You can easily monitor CO gas levels fluctuating or building up to take appropriate actions.
- Display large enough digital read out from 30 to 999 ppm.
- Easy to push test/reset button at the front of the unit.
- Released audible alarm (85 dB) when it detects certain CO level.
- Comes with multiple flexible mounting options: direct plug-in, as a table top unit or as a wall mounted unit.
- Alerts end of life notification when it reaches 7 years after the first operation.
- No complex wiring cable required.
- Battery back up is at the back of the unit.
- Requires only 120 V, 60 Hz, 60mA max.
- Carbon monoxide alarm Nighthawk KN-COPP-3 complies with Underwriter Laboratories (UL) safety requirements.
- Offered in several packs: 1, 2, 4 or 6 packs. Buy more, save more.
Click here to know how much you could save if you buy more than 4 units.