New story about carbon monoxide accidental death is published almost everyday. Unfortunately, may be only small people can take safety lesson from the story. Others may only read those stories as news or are not interested to read them at all.
If you have not read such stories, I picked up three of them for you and hope that you can take safety lesson from them.
Taking Safety Lesson From Carbon Monoxide Accidental Death Stories
- Four elderly people were died caused by carbon monoxide poisoning at home. The gas came from a car that left running to a attached garage.
- On last May 11th, 11 people were hospitalized due to carbon monoxide that was released from a gas-powered concrete finisher at a construction site at Rockville.
- Two children were died after being exposed to carbon monoxide poisoning during half-term holiday.
Those carbon monoxide accidental death should give a real warning to you about carbon monoxide poisoning. It is very obvious that the reason why those tragedies happened were due to carbon monoxide concentration build up inside home or room.
And it must be no carbon monoxide detector installed inside those rooms or if it is installed but those detector have no function.
Carbon monoxide concentration build up can happen if a room has limited ventilation for fresh air circulation. And at the same time, home appliances that release that gas do not receive enough maintenance from the owner.
Finally, I would like to say that you must take this problem seriously. Otherwise, your family may be in danger. So, take action now before it is too late. Take lesson from the above carbon monoxide accidental death.