Most of us think that our jobs has already finished after installing the detector. That’s not true. We have to make sure that it is working and functioning.
There are 5 common mistakes that are made by people with carbon monoxide detector. I hope you could avoid doing the same mistakes to make sure your family safety.
5 Common Mistakes People Made with Carbon Monoxide Detector
- People never test carbon monoxide detector for checking the battery’s life or detector’s life.
- Do not have any record about detector installation starting date. This is very important to know detector end life.
- Do not follow the manual about proper placing carbon monoxide detector.
- Do not install new detector when adding new room in the home.
- Do not educate about carbon monoxide detector to the family